Wednesday 22 May 2019

Two Worlds


:bye: 

We've finally reached the last strip of him... :phew: Haha, I know... you guys must be getting fed up by now... and saying, oh come on just move on... :movingon: Well, some people move on really easily and quickly... but I'm not one of those type of people unfortunately... :( 

As you already know, we are from two different worlds... one is day, one is night... Sometimes I feel like it's a parallel world or something... It does seem impossible for one to cross into the other... :earth:One would have to give up everything and move to the other world on a spouse visa to start a new life together. When he told me that he wanted to live with me... I thought he was joking at first, but when he sounded serious I took him seriously after that.... only to realise he was just saying those sweet things as a way of him escaping his reality of life there. 

In this day and age, it isn't impossible actually... we have heard of stories where couples met online and got married... Those are really the rare ones. I did some reading on this subject and found out that 90% of these kind of relationships do not work out. Sadly, yeah. Because most of the guys are the "damage case" type. I read many articles where the females were willing to give everything but in the end the guy was just being a jerk... either they are just playing from one girl to another, or that they have an emotional problem where they were previously damaged by a prior relationship. 

So this ends this chapter of my life... Thank you for still reading this.... :thanks: Hope everyone is doing well. See you soon with happier strips hopefully... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment