Thursday 14 February 2019

Sad


:crying: 

It's Valentine's Day again... :heart: Today, I heard on the radio that Valentine's Day is the most famous day for being dumped... and another story was that a man who killed his girlfriend six years ago was acquitted because he was not of sane mind. :crazy:  

One year ago, there was someone who said that they loved me :love: and wanted to be with me... He became my hope and future :earth: ... One year on, the very same person destroyed everything, leaving nothing behind but a heart which is broken into a million pieces. :sadangel: 

Was it because of all the fights, was it because I'm not pretty enough, was it because I didn't have a beautiful body, was it because I wasn't interesting enough... that he lost interest... or was it that I was never in his heart at all... that I was just another passer-by in his busy life... These questions flood my mind over and over... :'( 

Not being sad is an understatement. :heartbreaker: Whoever can become friends right after having feelings for that person is someone who is really good at putting up a mask... or someone who never had any feelings for the other in the first place. If all he wanted was a platonic relationship, why all flirtation, why all the play of feelings.... was it all just for fun? For his entertainment? I wouldn't have mind a friendship right from the beginning... but now after all we went through... is it so easy to just be friends? Maybe for him it is just as simple as that, because he never loved me at all. 

In all of my life I never had a Valentine's day which really mean anything meaningful for me... I hope yours would be better than mine. Happy Valentine's Day. :heart:


No comments:

Post a Comment