Saturday 10 November 2012

No Right to Speak


:wtf:

Yeah, my ex-palace fellow servant worker always tell me :blahblah: that she will go and see the queen to voice her complaints. :rage: I'll always reply her, "You crazy ah?!" :crazy: And then she will say she will bring that laminate notice with her. I would then just smile at her... :)

As a victim, been there done that. :roll: I spoke my mind at the wrong time, wrong occasion. :noes: So that's what actually happened. Got slapped :slap: in the face and stuffed with more :work: down my throat as a reminder to keep my mouth shut. :dead: :O

Remember back in college/ uni where you were encouraged to speak out, to give feedback/ constructive criticism during group discussions etc? Well, remember to undo all those lessons there. It doesn't work in real life. Really. :nod: 

No comments:

Post a Comment