Tuesday 2 October 2012

Office tips


:nod:

I've been watching quite a lot of :teevee: shows recently...esp The Dog Whisperer... No thanks to my mum of course.. :roll: Being a cat lover esp but the show is pretty good actually. :thumbsup:

And it turns out most of the time, the owners are the problem...not the dog... :lol: Cesar Millan's top tips in which he always state is that: No look, no touch, no eye-contact :O_o:

I've realised that is quite true in the workplace too.... :work: Esp with co-workers who are office bullies, no eye-contact to avoid fights :matrixfight: ....Secondly, the ever famous line that superiors use..."Can you please help..." :doh: I remember my ex-colleague's most sound advice...Once you "touch" the work, it will be stuck to you until you die... :rip: or at most, leave the company. :bye:

Finally, no look... after everything you face in the workplace, your colleague from another department sees you looking sad :sadangel: all the time...

It's no wonder why you don't see me :) at office...Ex-office I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment