Monday 28 March 2011

Worthy cause



:ashamed:

Guilty as charged? ^^; Well, it's up to you really :shrug:... This past week there was a collection by the company for the Japan earthquake (for the Japan office branch)... I gave some through the church so I didn't give via the workplace.

Sometimes I cringe when ppl come up to me to ask for donations... :hmm: Why you ask me? :? It's because I'd think of the NKF Singapore, the president was living in the lap of luxury :relax: from the money donated to the foundation... And the blind man who earns at least RM3000 every month by just sitting at his spot...or the syndicate that uses blind ppl to get money... :yakuza:

Then I'd think of the song :tunes: by Smash Mouth- All Star...that goes like this.. :la:

"Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change..." :dollarus:

So...would anyone like to donate to my toy bank?? :D

And yes, there were a lot of ppl buying toys at the warehouse sale... :O But the toys were really cheap compared to its retail price... :wow:

No comments:

Post a Comment