Sunday 8 August 2010

The real Slash rocks



:headbang:

Yup, Slash was in town...He performed at the Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon on Fri. :nod: I should have drawn this earlier as the concert advertisement was in the papers weeks before that... :D But the idea :lightbulb: only came after reading his press conference on Fri itself ^^; ...Slash said he loves the wildlife in Malaysia...:heart: :thumbsup:

Going back to the comic strip...I've entitled it so as I felt it might mislead some... :hmm: I showed my mum the comic and she said it might get me into trouble :O with a lawsuit or something... :fear: or his fans might kill me...

The actual idea was sort of my skater friend trying to dress up as Slash but failing miserably... ^^; So I hope it didn't run far from that...It's like someone trying to dress up like their favourite rock/pop star :star: but they're not 100% the same/ good as the original... Slash, Slash fans...I apologise if you feel offended in any way... :sheepish: I will try to draw something more in general the next time... :blush: :deviation:

Eminem's "The real slim shady" song comes to mind now... :tunes: "Will the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up.... Dress like me, walk, talk and act like me...but it's not me..." :)

Slash (c) Slash
Eminem (c) Eminem

No comments:

Post a Comment