Thursday 24 September 2009

Reduce carbon emission



:fellaright:

:fellaleft:

Yup, that's Mr. Ban Ki Moon! :D Well, I know the arctic visit was like ages ago... but I guess I'm still on time with the UN general assembly this week in New York! ;)

I saw the news report on Mr. Ban and then I changed channels :teevee: (Oops! Sorry! :oops: ) and there was another report on how some low cost carriers are staying afloat during this economic downturn by introducing a monthly pass...so ppl can travel more and when ppl fly more means more flights...more flights means more carbon emission??!! :confused:

I found it rather amusing so I decided to highlight it. :)

Mr. Ban would prolly have a fit if he saw that news report... :D but then again, the company might say that the number of flights are already determined so it's their way of making sure the plane doesn't fly empty. :hmm:

No comments:

Post a Comment