Saturday 14 June 2008

Lift waiting



Waiting is something all of us experience in one way or another...

I wanted to draw this scene months earlier, but I never gotten around to it. ^^; So I finally did, and maybe because I wasn't really in a good mood today, so I actually think this drawing sucks monki balls.. :bleh: (Pardon me for my language)

Well, to elaborate on the drawing scene~some months ago... It was after my doc appointment and we went to this mall for lunch and the lift was super damn f* slow :x and it was quite a run-down mall... Not to mention the lift area...creepy :O I was damn angry waiting and about to lose it (I tried to draw Donald Duck's tantrum but it sucked so stick man for you.. :D ) meanwhile mum was worried about being mugged in the lift by the two guys on the left :roll: Dad was like uh...I dunno :confused: :lol: (I couldn't draw my dad properly too :doh: )

I guess the mood behind this drawing does somewhat tie in with the present feeling of waiting... Waiting for dunno what...getting more and more depressed, easily irritated, annoyed, snappy... :raincloud:

p/s: Btw,if you're wondering what we're holding~ plastic bags (our groceries) I forgot to put some logo on it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment