Monday 14 April 2008

Not easy to let go




To be honest, I've never skated before. ^^; But I thought of this scene when I was goin through my old sketches (yup, you'll be seeing them soon! ;p)

It was for a line/statement which my friend said some years back while we were driving around in the car park looking for a parking space :lol: We were having this conversation about goin to see the world/become a missionary person-like... :hmm: So he said to me, "You've got to be brave,man! If not, you'll just be like now goin to the mall and back..." :(

I didn't reply him then. I knew that he wouldn't understand ~ Not everyone can just leave everything and go. Esp. in our Asian culture, once you leave your position, another 10 ppl are ready to fill your job. :O It's really tough. And it was also about finances, how are you goin to support yourself? Your family? Most of us have to support our families~ when parents retire...

And in my case, my health. My doc appointments need to be kept. And thank the Lord, at least for now I don't have to take my med. :pray:

So his statement has always been in my mind...and I've finally found a way to reply him: that it's definitely not easy to let go... :|

No comments:

Post a Comment